Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do toenails or fingernails turn blue at the back?

My sisters nails have become blue-purple at the rear of the nail, I am really scared. Does anyone know why this is?Why do toenails or fingernails turn blue at the back?
lack of oxygen in the bloodstream can cause the nailbed to take a bluish hue. if that and other symptoms are popping up, then seek professional help.Why do toenails or fingernails turn blue at the back?
Did she drop anything heavy on her hand lately?
Sometimes this can be a sign of lack of oxygen in the blood stream, she probably needs to be checked by a doctor
Probably a fungal infection
That happened to me before when i broke my fingers. That might be it, or she just has fungus or something.
sounds like a fungal infection.
did she jam her fingers in a door or something?


might be cause she smokes... if she smokes.


happenned to me once, but only because my skates were too small nd i bruised my toes pretty bad...


if it's on all her nails i'd go to a doctor, though - might be serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment