Sunday, August 1, 2010

My dog got his toenail (the extra one dogs have up their legs)caught & almost pulled it off. What should I do

Take him to the vetMy dog got his toenail (the extra one dogs have up their legs)caught %26amp; almost pulled it off. What should I do
Go to your vet now! They will be able to fix it!My dog got his toenail (the extra one dogs have up their legs)caught %26amp; almost pulled it off. What should I do
vet-soon
Uh da take it to the vet if it was your dame toe you would go to the hospital RIGHT !!!!
What are you waiting for, go to the vet. The dog might be in pain.


Good luck.
You are gonna have to take him to the vet right


away before it gets worse and infected.
if you can't take him to the vet. put antibiotic cream on it and wrap it, with cloth then tape so he can't rip it off. keep it clean and the dog down as much as you can for a few days. they don't need that toe you know, but I'm sure it hurts.
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment