Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I can I make dots on my toenails with a different color of polish?

I tried using the brush and just ended up with a mess, and a toothpick and either ended up with a huge blob, a itty bitty dot (like a period) and a line.





Help!How can I can I make dots on my toenails with a different color of polish?
If you want something that is free, just use the head of a expired battery, a AAA size for small dots, AA for medium, C for bigger And D for a balloon size! try and use many colors and dot sizes for effect...


xXooXx


CaRiEHow can I can I make dots on my toenails with a different color of polish?
nail polish pens. Sally Hansen and Nic by OPI make them, and they come in a lot of different colors. They all cost under $10, and they can be bought at WalMart and CVS. They have the ease of a pen, so you are more in control of the dots. Nic's Sticks come in a lot more colors than the Sally Hansen brand, though. You can always go to the sally hansen or OPI websites to check them out for yourself. Hope this helps. Good luck
Whats really good to make dots for your finger nails and toe nails is paint pens. It sounds crazy, but it works, its really cute if you do a base of black then do green, orange, pink, and blue dots. Extremely cute. Good luck.
at some beauty they sell skinny brushes sperate or actual whole bottles but instad with a sknny brush


check the stores around u and hopefully they have them =]


i bet u can find them online too (cause u can buy like polka dot elephants online so they probably have em out there lol)
I usually use a toothpick, but it also doesn't work all the time. Try using a fine paint brush. Twirl it in the nail polish and then the dots should work.
I use the point of a pen. Just dip it in the nailpolish and apply to your nail. Perfect :) That's how the lady at the salon did a flower on my nail.
toothpick


dab a little bit of nail polish on a tissue or something and take the right amount you need with the toothpick
a toothpick.
It's like $8 to have a nail technician do it for you and it'll look much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment