Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What cured YOUR toenail fungus?

If you've never been afflicted by this, just move along. Looking for people who have had a mild to moderate toenail fungus and didn't resort to drastic or costly cures.What cured YOUR toenail fungus?
I have found nothing to cure mine. OTC treatments didn't work. I was on both Sporanox and Lamisil...both very expensive prescriptions. Took two courses of both of them and still have the stupid fungus. Only other option is to have the nail removed. I can't see the sense of that since it doesn't bother me...just looks terrible.What cured YOUR toenail fungus?
I used this thing called Ketoconazole Cream.


it is especially made for those kinds of things.





Uh I think you have to have a perscription, so ask your doctor or go to Walgreens and ask them about it.





It doesn't cost much, and heals fast!
Dont waste your time,fungus infections are very fatal.Try to visit your doc at the earliest
I personally don't have it, but have a best friend that did... so I didn't want to move along :P





She used Lamisil tablets. Take 1 a day for 5-7 days. They will knock it right out. I am not sure if this is on your list of ';costly cures';... but I thought I would throw it out there just in case. Being in the medical field I can say it is definately worth it... because going a different route, with less effective medicines or creams, can take a long long time to fully heal, if that. She tried ALOT of things before settling on spending some extra bucks on Lamisil. And feels silly wasting all the money on the other stuff that didn't work before.





Hope you get it taken care of. I know it bothered my friend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment