Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How many visits to get your ingrown toenails fixed?

When you had each big toes with ingrown nails on both sides, and you had the acid (phenolisation) procedure done, how many visits did it take you to get it all done?





I figured with one procedure each side, each toe, it would be just two.How many visits to get your ingrown toenails fixed?
I had an operation/surgery done on both my big toe ingrown toenails and it only took one dayHow many visits to get your ingrown toenails fixed?
I can't really answer your question on the Acid Procedure, but I also get ingrown toe nails on my big toe and I go to get regular pedicures and they cut and take them out. The way they cut my nails prevents future ingrown nails. If you find the right person to do a pedicure they will work wonders. There's nothing more iritating than an ingrown toe nail,,, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment