Saturday, August 21, 2010

How long should I grow my toenails in preparation for the birth of my babby?

And what colour should I paint them?





Serious answers only.How long should I grow my toenails in preparation for the birth of my babby?
I had my baybee's daddy paint my toenails every two weeks when I was pregnant. Different colors every time. And stickers and stencils and everything else I could find to make his life miserable.How long should I grow my toenails in preparation for the birth of my babby?
tha length is not half as important as the plaid coloring. as soon as the babby breaks the shell, you must wiggle tour toes, the plaid must be easily seen as it is important to establish parental control if you want your babby to follow you.
Purple is a color any babby would enjoy.


If your babby doesn't enjoy purple you should misplace said babby accidentally on purpose.
Long enough to pick up diapers and stray


babby wipes.


Paint them mustard yellow to match the color


of newborn poo.





You gravid, fertile canuck!
How long depends on how you plan to use them.


Hanging from rafters, giving birth.


Clawing mattress during birth.


Ripping hubby/boyfriend to bloody shreds during birth.


Unless you can be more specific, I'm not much help.
they should be as long as your finger nails,,,for gripping purposes.and painted red to hide the blood....i hope this has been of some help to you......and congratulations hope its a girl..and as beautiful as its mother.......seamanab x
Keep em kinda long , so when your belly gets big you can still see them .. lol...


Paint one foots toenails Green and the other Orange..


Congrats on the babby.


God bless.
Long enough to sharpen into pointy weapons
What the heck is a babby ?
what does toenails have to do with giving birth?
As long as u want. Red is a very beautiful color.

No comments:

Post a Comment