Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is a cute way to paint your toenails?

:] I need ideas, I am tired of little polka dots.What is a cute way to paint your toenails?
I paint mine as M%26amp;Ms, if you want something really creative. I paint each one either red, blue, green, yellow, brown, and orange, then I draw little white M's on them. They are so cute, if you like little cheesy things. Or I paint them as lady bugs, or I do little peace signs. Good Luck!What is a cute way to paint your toenails?
I have seen many variations on the ';french manicure'; with one bold and one pastel or neon. There are several places you can get appliques like stones and pictures for your nails and I have seen some very patient painters who create small scenes like a tree and presents for xmas or a watermelon for a picnic. It really boils down to how talented and patient you are. Good luck!
try blood red!!


or dark brown


and you could add stripes to them.





but i like to paint my toenails one color.


it seems overdone. i like to add a lot of extra stuff on my fingers.


i like them funky
french tip re/white. black/white.. put decals/ paint zebra stripes or cheetah print.
stripes
I paint mine half neon pink, and half black :]

No comments:

Post a Comment