Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Im goin in hospital to have my ingrown toenail removed if u have had dis done tell me all the pain involved!?

i mean the before pain ! before i am asleep!Im goin in hospital to have my ingrown toenail removed if u have had dis done tell me all the pain involved!?
They did not put me to sleep! they just put numbing shots inmy toes, i'm jealous!





it wll stay numb for a day or even 2, mine did, %26amp; they give yu a few pain pills, not many, so be conservative. %26amp; neosporin w/pain helps more than the regular neosporin. learned that the hard way , when some one spilled pepsi on my cut out shoe ! yes, you'll have to cut out a pair of shoes , some old ones or something to wear for a few weeks. take care of it.





soaking in betadine water helps. 1 tablspoon to a pan of water for 15 minites 3 or 4 times a day feels really good.%26amp; helps healing.Im goin in hospital to have my ingrown toenail removed if u have had dis done tell me all the pain involved!?
I can't personally say i've had one removed, but im sure it'll be less pain once you've had it removed rather than having the constant throbbing pain of having the nail still. (Hopefully you can think of it that way.) Good luck and i hope you feel better! Don't worry too much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment