Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Help! ingrown toenail with soccer game tomorrow?

I tried to get it out a few nights ago and it hurt way too bad so i stopped. Now it hurts to even walk on. I have a soccer game tomorrow afternoon and i need something that will take the pain away. What do I do?Help! ingrown toenail with soccer game tomorrow?
Whatever you do, DON'T REMOVE THE TOENAIL! It will cause your toenail afterward to grow in improperly and it'll hurt even worse than it does now.


What I do it to wrap it in pre-wrap [if you play soccer you should know what I'm talking about] just until the game is over.


Afterwards, go to any Walgreens or stores like that and buy something called 'Grapefruit Seed Extract' or 'GSE'. Soak your toe in it for 15 min. about every 5 hours or so. After about 2-3 days, the ingrown toenail will be gone. This stuff is amazing...it heals mine every time. Trust me, I play soccer myself and I get these ALL THE TIME. I hope this helps!Help! ingrown toenail with soccer game tomorrow?
You're going to have to remove it. Find a towel or a leather wallet to bite on as you pry the nail out with a butter knife or a similar object.

No comments:

Post a Comment