Sunday, August 1, 2010

My in grow toenail is swollen

i had an in grown toenail and my dad carved it and fixed it but i wated 5months to tell him and after the carving it was swolllen and has not gone down it has been 4 months since the carving wats wrong and it still hurts but there is no nail in the coner at all .


what do i do help im only 13 years oldMy in grow toenail is swollen
You may have a bacterial infection under the skin...this is what happened to my left index finger ask the the doc for a stronger antibiotic and some ibuprofen (to reduce pain and swelling)....the antibiotic I was on was Tetracycline...my finger swelled to 3 x's it's normal size and I went to E.R. and they had NO idea what it was but gave me those meds and I didn't actually find out what caused it till my son was in hospital and his doc said it was a bacterial infection (from biting my nails) but if you have the fungal infection bacteria could have gotten in somehow and caused the pain and swelling....GOOD LUCK!!!














http://www.acidrefluxatoz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment