Saturday, August 21, 2010

What should i do. i pushed my toenail into my toe.?

i was going up stairs and slipped. somehow i landed on my toe. it pushed my toenail into my toe. it hurt. i thought i broke it till i looked at it. it is bleeding up under the skin. what should i do. should i go to the doc.What should i do. i pushed my toenail into my toe.?
If your toe is very very purple %26amp; %26amp; throbbing you may have broken it. If you broke the blood vessel under the toenail such as when you bang a nail %26amp; it turns black underneath. It will be very pain full %26amp; throb until the pressure under the toenail is relieved. This is done by making a hole in the nail %26amp; removing the blood underneath.


If its just a stubbed toe. You can ice it %26amp; take a pain reliever. You May also want to find a steel cap to cover the toe ( you can find them in drug stores by the first aid) This will keep it from hurting more when you bang it . %26amp; you will bang it.








Or just call a ';toe truck'; JK jokeWhat should i do. i pushed my toenail into my toe.?
Thx for the stars . Hope you feel better lee.

Report Abuse



If it is bleeding, then yes go to the Doctor.
  • colon cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment