Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have a dead toenail! and Im hiding it for so long time, a big turn-off, what shall i do?

See a podiatrist or general internist. If you injured it %26amp; it has blood beneath it then there is probably nothing wrong you wont need to do anything. If you didn't injure it then definitely have it checked out.





Since you feel it is a big turn-off, i would ask to have it removed yet bare in mind that it is painful to recover from the nail being removed.I have a dead toenail! and Im hiding it for so long time, a big turn-off, what shall i do?
I am just growing one out, it has taken a year!! I know they are horrid. I used nail polish, but if you are a guy use nail polish that is a similar colour to the test of your nails.I have a dead toenail! and Im hiding it for so long time, a big turn-off, what shall i do?
kill the rest of your toenails to match.
  • almay
  • 1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    Dr Harrison God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on writing good and posting testimonies about you on the Internet, I was healed from toenail fungus. I saw a blog on how Dr Harrison cured people with his herbal treatment, I did not believe but I just decided to give him a try, I contacted him and also got my healing, I am so happy. If you have any problem or you are also infected with any disease, kindly contact him now with his Email: SACREDSPELLTEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM or call him on +2348079540032 you can add him up on whatapp. you can also reach me for more information scottwilson4luv@gmail.com.

    Post a Comment