Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is my right toenail growing faster than my left toenaiL????!!!!?

im really worried! i noticed my right toenail was looking a little long and after i measured it it was 2 mm .longer than the left one! im scared, should i see a doctor?Is my right toenail growing faster than my left toenaiL????!!!!?
Wowzers, thats a tough one. Well, theres a serious medical procedure oyu can go through, i believe its name is ';Cutyurtoenail';, and it involves a set of clippers. hope this helps :P





LOL, jk, no, u shouldnt see a doctor, theres nothing to worry aboutIs my right toenail growing faster than my left toenaiL????!!!!?
there was this girl i knew that had a left leg shorter than the right so she had a tall shoe that was unconfortable and so she went to a doctor and he had to break her knee and put on a brace so it would grow right.it took 5 years to grow.(she also needed an excercise trainer.





You should be fine,but if it really bothers you consult a doctor.
dont panic, nails grow at different speeds, always have always will,
Omg wtf. Are You Serious
THEN CUT YOUR TOE NAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment