Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My toenails are turning white and I think it is a fungus. How do you treat it naturally?

About 10 years ago I started noticing while spot on my big toenail. I keep toenail polish on most of the time so I didn't notice how bad it was getting. Last week, I took off the polish and the big toenails were both almost all white. I think it may be a fungus. How do you treat it naturally and for how long? How long will it take to go away? Do you know if the treatment will be effective if I keep nailpolish on? Thank you!My toenails are turning white and I think it is a fungus. How do you treat it naturally?
Always keep them clean and dry. Soak in warm water with sea salt and a few drops of tee trea oil. Trim neatly, and put one of the OTC anti fungal ointments , sprays or laquers or u can use tee tree oil as well. There 's a medication worth checking out called Canesten Nail Set but its only sold in Germany. Check out Bayer/Germany website. This condition takes 2 years to clear up.My toenails are turning white and I think it is a fungus. How do you treat it naturally?
you have to suck on them thats what i do
Buy a big bottle of listerine and some cotton balls.


Every night using the cotton balls (soaked with listerine)


put the listerine on your toe nails or if you prefer


put it in a bowl and put your feet in the bowl. Keep


doing it until the fungus goes away.
I haven't ever gotten white spots on my toe nails, but I do get them on my finger nails. When I get mine it is from a lack of calcium... I take a multi-vitamin with a calcium vitamin to keep them away
Given that it is difficult to reach the infected tissue, there is no effective homeopathic treatment for toe nail fungus. Even the only antibiotic available is roughly 50% effective. (Lamisil). Your best bet is to apply a topical antifungal cream (clotrimazole) daily, this wont cure it, but it will at least improve the appearance.
soak your feet in an epsom salt solution. also: use a B-vitamin complex. you might want to also consider reducing your barefoot walks in the grass and on unclean inner surfaces.
I had to have my toenails removed due to a fungus, but it didn't hurt and I'm glad that I had it done. See a podiatrist for this condition.


The nail polish is not good for your nails.....it has probably made it worse. I wouldn't let it go to far or it will become painful and that hurts...a lot of nerve endings!


Best of Luck!
EAT it!
  • colon cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment