Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color should I paint my toenails if my dress is blue and my sandals are silver?

My dress is Horizon blue and floor length, and I'm wearing flat silver grecian-style sandals. What color would be best for my pedicure? (This is for prom)What color should I paint my toenails if my dress is blue and my sandals are silver?
I'd get a french manicure with an iridescent polish over the top.What color should I paint my toenails if my dress is blue and my sandals are silver?
Put white tips on them.





I never ever paint my toes a full color because ti chips.





I had a blue dress for peom and my showes had silver also.. No one will see your toes.





But definately put white tips.





IF YOU HAVE YOUR NAILS DONE ALREADY THEN HAVE SOMEONE DO YOUR TOES FOR YOU.





You dont want nailpolish all over your pretty nails.
French pedicure.





You do not want to add another colour to silver and blue as it is too risky. The two colours are fantastic together but add one more and it will go wrong as they are so different





Hope this helps, enjoy the prom





Clarissa
definetly a french pedicure. The clear, obviously goes with anything and the shimmer in the white color highlights the blue in the dress. For the color of white you should go with the color ';Bubble Bath'; by O.P.I
If you are adventurous enough, wear the color I'm wearing right now on your toes... blue!





If you want to be more understated, wear silver.





Personally, I think blue is cool and it can be classy if it's not a bright shade!
french manicure


also the same color blue as your dress would look good!


and I personally think black would look good too!


Have an awesome time at prom!!!!!!
If it's floor length...who's gonna see it? I'm no expert here, but white or hot pink would look good with your sandals, the dress should hardly matter.
French manicure.


Same colour blue


Silver.
French pedicure! It goes with anything!
You can't go wrong with a french manicure :)
I would go with silver for your toes as well.
french pedicures are classic and go well with everything
Get a french pedicure, don't paint them.
Go for a clear nail varnish.
blue
French
get a french manicure, i wouldn't paint them!
a sliver or baby pink

No comments:

Post a Comment