Sunday, August 1, 2010

My left foot is blue starting at the toenail and going halfway down my foot. I'm not cold. So why is it blue?

I know this isn't helpful but it sounds serious. Get to your doctor ASAP.My left foot is blue starting at the toenail and going halfway down my foot. I'm not cold. So why is it blue?
Poor blood circulation mine do it too but my feet are ice cold when they do it. Its like your heart can't pump blood to them fast enough or something about your heart if it's poor blood circulation. I have to take heart meds for a messed up heart beat.My left foot is blue starting at the toenail and going halfway down my foot. I'm not cold. So why is it blue?
You aren't cold. Is that blue part of your foot cold?





Whatever the reason, I would go see a doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment