Sunday, August 1, 2010

What color is your toenail polish?

???????What color is your toenail polish?
I just got a pedicure, it was hard to decide among the colors, but in the end I chose Fuschia Pink... so cute ;]What color is your toenail polish?
red :)
I currently have wine colored toes :)
Sparkling baby pink, and this is from a straight guy with the confidence to wear it, because I love the colour and don't think that any product should be labelled or defined and restricted by gender.
clear.lol. have a good day
glittery pink


its like nude, but super pretty=)
I have glitter toenail polish!!!!!! : )
Depends what i'm wearing.


If i know people will be able to see my toes (for example my bf) then they generally match. Mine is light pink with a hint of sparkle in it.
Hot pink.
I don't have any polish on =]

No comments:

Post a Comment