Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What would you do with 20 years of saved toenail clippings?

Trade them in for a ';Get out of suspension free'; card here on Yahoo...What would you do with 20 years of saved toenail clippings?
have no clue yet..I have 11 yrs worth and still wondering.. dead flea collection for 5 yrs was thrown away when I moved as was my belly lint collection. I also have an eyelash collection and still have my scab collection from 30 yrs ago:)


edit..make a suit of armor or elbow protectors for when Im skatebording:)What would you do with 20 years of saved toenail clippings?
Put them in somone's coffee. But slowly. Just leave one around their house, one in their coffee, one on the pillow, etc. Just to freak them out.
first i would NOT, save my own toe nail clippings, but if i did than id get rid of them by tossing them in a dump
Throw them away =] or donate them or sell them to science for dna research and crap like that
Ew you just made me gag lol! I would never want toenail clippings in my house in the first place lol!
give them as a white elephant at christmas time or eat them or thow them at ur husband or boyfriend when ur mad.
Use them as a decorative soil cover in your garden.
Why would a person do that would be a better question. Throw them away and seek help.
Ebay.
Did you really find such a thing?





Do you have any idea why they kept that disgusting collection?
turn them into an alternative fuel for transportation LOL
Honestly i would probably do something mean with them to someone i didnt like very much.
put them in a glass case and display them on my coffee table
Put 'em on EBAY!





Why? You want 'em?





LOL
Make a sculpture on a foot
that's why they invented eBay :)
throw them away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








that's disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you wouldn't have 20 years saved up... toenails wouldn't last that long
I wouldnt save them. But if i did i would continue to save them...
mmmmm bin em i would not keep 20 years of toe nail clippings no thanks i'm clean.
Sell them on Ebay. Or plant them in the garden either or.
Air drop them on the Taliban
You couldn't come up with a better question?
Make something... or throw them away. lol
Throw them out
compost them for my garden
throw them away
make a picture, like with pasta
keep saving :D


lol


I actaully used to save them :P


I though them out My mom was really like ';EEWWW!';
eat them with ketchup and mustard

No comments:

Post a Comment