Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can i talk my mom into letting me get my fingernails and toenails done at the beauty salon?

Im a 16 year old girl and i want to have long acrylic fingernails. My mom said that im too young to have acrylic nails. What should i do?How can i talk my mom into letting me get my fingernails and toenails done at the beauty salon?
I let my daughter get hers done, only if she paid for them herself that way she would take care of them longer, but she soon realized it was a waste of moneyHow can i talk my mom into letting me get my fingernails and toenails done at the beauty salon?
My daughter was 15

Report Abuse



Too young%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;???? okay, i guess. Yeah, you should just tell her that you'll pay for it and that they'll look nice and not too mature....your best bet is to get it done yourself.
well you could ask her if you raised the money yourself could you do it. and if she says no don't pester her, she'll be more likely to stick to it. Do some chores and such around the house without being asked go above and beyond normal then wait a week and ask politly, she'll come around to it. but make sure you have the money to pay for it first.
Yeah, do it yourself or get fake ones and glue them on yourself....but my opinion are acrylic nails are kinda ugly, cheesey...and MAJORLY tacky!!
Save up money and go get it done yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment