Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What can I do to make my toenails grow faster?

The first three grow fast, but the fourth one and the baby one don't seem to grow at all.What can I do to make my toenails grow faster?
Toenails generally grow much slower than fingernails. It's normal to take 18 months for the nail on your big toe to completely grow out. There are different gelatin capsules and polishes that claim to help nails grow faster and stronger, but don't count on those claims being accurate. Keep your nails healthy and free of fungus and be glad you don't have to trim those nails as often.What can I do to make my toenails grow faster?
Cut them regularly maintaining a square shape of ur toenails, never cut em leaving a round or semi round shape. Buena suerte good luck!
Maybe it is your shoes that are cramping them and not allowing them to grow.


Massage with Petroleum jelly.


Soak in warm water with some salt and lemon.


Give a pedicure if possible.


Trim a bit. So dead feeling will go.


Do drink water .
Oh, gag me!!!! I hate long toenails,,,I'm always trying to cut mine down to next to nothing!!!!!
Why do you want them to grow?Then you just have to cut them
I hate toenails. I'd be so happy if mine didnt grow. lol..then you dont have to worry about cutting them.
  • almay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment