Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How come cheese is a monkey with toenails that hate onions for their size?

I mean, really, monkeys aren't that fat in comparison to Godzilla.How come cheese is a monkey with toenails that hate onions for their size?
Frogurt.How come cheese is a monkey with toenails that hate onions for their size?
cause you have to take your canvas bags to the supermarket and thats a huge *****. back when were young i thought i knew it all i would have given my life 4 you.





plus their was a spill in isle 15 causing mass hystria on the rabid zombie market can you spell brain-jail-bait
Maybe it's because I am hungry, and my food hasn't gotten here yet. Also because you have to do a transmutation circle in order to do proper alchemy. Lil'Wayne looks like a little goblin, and I like to pick my eyelashes when I'm tired.
cuz elephants are pizzas with eyeballs that love grapes
lsd any one?

No comments:

Post a Comment